Rajshree Hospital has well trained doctors, staff members and infrastructure to provide best cardiac care to the patient. The main aim of the department of Cardiology is to provide best, more experienced and high technique cardiac care to reach a common man, in a most economic and affordable way. The department is headed by an Interventional Cardiologist who has a full team of trained medical officers and medical staff. In the non-invasive lab, there are various packages to screen the cardiac diseases and to treat appropriately with the help of trained staff and sophisticated advance equipments. Non-invasive cardiac lab is equipped with ECHO, TMT and Holter. The GE Cath Lab is available for interventional procedures like Angioplasty and Angiography etc. The department’s 10 bed ICCU is well equipped with state of art central monitoring systems and equipment. The ratio between the patient and nursing staff is as of international standards. All kinds of interventional cardiac procedures such as Angiography, Angioplasty, Balloon Valvotomy, Pacemaker, Ventriculograpy, Aortogram and Device Closer are performed in the State-of-art CATH LAB.Apart from this, consultants participate in various health camps conducted by the hospital near surrounding villages to provide to patients and promote awareness about cardiac diseases.
- Provide a broad range of services in the diagnosis and management of heart disease
- Runs Cardiac Cath Labs every day
- Offer expert consultation and patient evaluation, as well as the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques
- Performs all types of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including adult and pediatric cases, most commonly angiography, angioplasty, valvuloplasty, device closure for congenital heart diseases, devices for cardiac arythmias & HF, eneurysm interventions etc.
- Equipped with advanced Echocardiography machines, in which 3D Echo, 2DE, CGM, TDI, EE, Fetal heart study etc. are performed
- State of the art instruments and facilities
- Dedicated and qualified team of cardiologists, nurses, technicians and other specialists to provide a full spectrum of cardiac services for patients
- Educating future leaders in cardiovascular medicine
- Providing exceptional care for patients
- Organizes awareness camps
- Provide opportunities to discover new treatments