It provides highly skilled critical care for patients requiring a greater level of monitoring. ICU is staffed by highly trained doctors and nurses who specialise in caring for critically ill patients. The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Rajshree is well equipped with world class equipments like: ventilators, Touch Screen Monitors (Modular System), ICCU, NICU and PICU are also highly equipped and being managed by well qualified team of intensivists, nurses and paramedical staff to give utmost care to the critically ill patients.
• Trained and qualified staff using advanced life support techniques to handle the specialized needs of the patients.
• Provide care to post-anesthesia recovery patients.
• Availability of most advanced equipments.
• Ultramodern ventilators and multi parametric monitors with central monitoring system
• Fully equipped Central Laboratory Facilities in the premises of ICU.
• Advance supportive services like arterial blood gas analysis,pulmonary function evaluation, intraterial and intrajngal pressure measurements, pressure controlled pnerenatic beds and bed side physiotherapy.