The Prospectus fee of INR 2000/- can be deposited by any one of the following ways
Depositing Cash at Institute Fee Counter.
Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking in case of online form submission.
Demand draft in favor of "Rajshree Medical Research Institute" payable at Bareilly.
Candidates interested for taking admission to MBBS Course at Rajshree Medical Research Institute are advised to take the following steps:
The selection of the students to RMRI shall be based solely on merit of the candidate determined by a competitive entrance examination on All India basis or any other competitive examination to be conducted at state level for candidates, who satisfy the eligibility conditions as mentioned below:
Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination from a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects & expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
If the Institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign University equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate Science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination pass by him/her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate.
Check List of Documents
(to be brought by the students at the time of Registration)
1. All the following documents shall be submitted in original alongwith a set of photocopies of the same.
10th & 12th Marksheet & Certificate
Certificates of any other higher education after passing 10+2 (if any)
Gap Affidavit on a non Judiciary Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- duly notarised in favour of the Dean, RMRI, Bareilly (In case of any gap of study between 10+2 examination & MBBS admission year).
Migration Certificate, in case of transfer from other university/board.
Transfer Certificate (TC)/School leaving certificate.
Character Certificate from the college/school where last studied.
Admit Card & Score Card (NEET 2017)
College Allotment Letter
2. Ten Passport size recent colored photographs of the candidate.
3. One passport size colored photograph of each family members & local Guardian, separately.
4. 25 self addressed envelops (size 5”x10”) duly affixed postal stamps of Rs. 40/- on each envelop.
5. Domicile Certificate
6. Caste Certificate (in case of OBC/SC/ST) must be issued after 31.03.2017.
7. Aadhar Card of the Student
8. Duly notarised Anti Ragging Affidavit (by the Candidate) on a non Judiciary Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/-
9. Duly notarised Anti Ragging Affidavit (by the Parents) on a non Judiciary Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/-
10. Duly notarised Fitness Affidavit on a non Judiciary Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/-
11. Duly notarised Affidavit on a non Judiciary Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- (by the parents & candidate both) to follow all the rules & regulations of the institute/MCI/University.
12. Post Dated A/c Payee Cheques in favour of “RMRI Fee” are also required.